Tuition Fees for Academic Year 2020/21
U.K. Students : QTS & PGCE - £9,250 QTS Only £7,850
E.U. Students : QTS & PGCE - £9,250 QTS Only £7,850
Note: we do not hold the licence required to sponsor immigration visa's.
There are Student Loans available to pay the fees. You can check your eligibility to receive these here.
If you decide to pay your tuition fee from your own funds then the payment schedule is
- Term 1 : QTS & PGCE £2,625 QTS Only £2,000
- Term 2 : QTS & PGCE £2,625 QTS Only £2,000
- Term 3 : QTS & PGCE £4,000 QTS Only £3,850
With each amount being due on the first day of each term.
You will also have to pay the cost of the Enhanced Criminal Record Check in advance of starting the course.
You may be eligible for financial support while you study. There is also advice for EU students available here.
If you are going to apply for a Student Loan to cover your cost of living and/or tuition fees our advice is to make your application as soon as you have accepted a place. The process does get slower as the volume of applications increases over the summer months - especially in August and September.
Financial support from the training provider
We are not able to offer any monetary financial support to trainees. However,
- We will support you with the Student Finance Application process.
- We will keep you informed as to whether you are eligible for a government funded Train to Teach Bursary.
- We will also make you aware of any national scholarships that may be available for the subject you are training to teach.